Saturday, April 27, 2013

This Poem of Yours

BENEATH THE SPIN • ERIC L. WATTREE

THIS POEM OF YOURS

This poem of yours,
it represents
more truth than I can bear.
So please stop speaking of horror and death,
I don't want to hear it no more.
.
I want to see an evil enemy,
not babies crushed and torn;
I want to see pictures of angry infidels,
not of mothers as they mourn.
.
How do you expect me to support
our troops if you keep talking
to me this way?
Now whenever I sing
America the Beautiful
decaying corpses get in my way.
.
Stop this!
It's un-American,
to bring on this brutal truth.
Please don’t tell me justice
is just a myth;
You wouldn’t do that,
Would you?

Eric L. Wattree
Http://wattree.blogspot.com
Ewattree@Gmail.com
Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA)

Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content