Tuesday, December 08, 2015

A MESSAGE TO ALL CONSERVATIVE WHITE FOLKS AND OTHERS WHO SUFFER FROM THE DELUSION OF ENTITLEMENT

Beneath the Spin * Eric L. Wattree

A MESSAGE TO ALL CONSERVATIVE WHITE FOLKS AND OTHERS WHO SUFFER FROM THE DELUSION OF ENTITLEMENT
.
I've received many complaints from people saying that I tend to be arrogant and dismissive, and I can fully understand why they would feel that way.
.
The problem is, we live by two different standards of conduct. You live by the White inspired  Manual of Political Propriety (MOPP), and I live by the Manual of Black Etiquette (MOBE).
.
While one tenet in your voluminous manual (MOPP) prescribes that all Black people have a moral obligation to act ignorant and humble while dealing with White folks, my manual (MOBE) has only one entry - that I should always take on the tone of the person who's addressing me.
.
Thus, if you don't want to be treated like a damn fool, don't come at me like one.
.
Eric L. Wattree 
wattree.blogspot.com
.
Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content