Tuesday, July 25, 2017

THE ANOINTED SEDUCTION  

BENEATH THE SPIN • ERIC L. WATTREE

THE ANOINTED SEDUCTION  

The reverend took a young member of his flock down to a basement office of the church. Once down there, he first, took her hand, and then when she didn’t resist, he started to rub her beautiful brown thighs and said, “Now I don’t want you to get this wrong. I’m not trying to seduce you.  I didn’t bring you down here for me; I brought you to this solitary place for YOU.  I’ve been anointed by God, and I can relieve you of all your suffering and pain, and the Lord brought mine eyes upon you while I was preaching from the pulpit. I knew at that very moment that you were chosen. The lord chose YOU to be blessed with my anointment. He chose YOU as the beneficiary of peace, love, happiness, and fulfillment. Say amen, my dear.” And the young woman said, “Amen, Reverend.”
.
Then the reverend went on. “Now, many of the ungodly would frown upon this.  They would say, ‘She’s too young, Reverend!’, so we must keep this to ourselves. But these people are ungodly, and they don’t know the workings of the Lord. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and with God there is no age, there are only souls that need peace and guidance. Say Amen, my angel.”  And the young girl said, “Amen, Reverend.” 
.
Then as he began to rub her heaving breasts, and freed them from the bondage of her bra, he said, “Just as I’ve freed your breasts, I can free your soul. Do you understand, my dear?” As the young women began to breathe more deeply in response to his lips against her nipples, she said, “Oh, yes, Reverend. I understand. Praise the Lord!” She then sucked in another breath as she began to squeeze her beast into his mouth.
.
The reverend then had her stand up, and by now his breath was also coming faster at just the vision of this 16 year-old beauty, and the anticipation of what was to come.  He kissed her gently, as he unzipped her dressed and allowed it to fall to the floor to reveal the most perfectly sculptured young body that he had ever beheld.
.
By this time he was beside himself with excitement, and he could feel his throbbing manhood quivering with anticipation.  This wasn’t the first time he had shared the blessing of his anointment with a member of his church, but this was different. This ravishing beauty was so young, so innocent, and so selflessly accommodating. And he could tell that she was just as anxious as he to feel his manly power throbbing within her.  So he laid her on the sofa and began to make mad, and passionate love as she moaned in delight and pushed her hungry body against his thrusting manliness. “Oh, thank you Jesus for bringing this luscious young angel into my sanctuary!”  And the young girl trembled and shouted, “Yes, Yes!  Oh, thank you, Lord!”
.
Then at the very height of their passion, when they were both moaning to one another in tongue, the reverend felt an unusual sensation. Then it became more intense, and before he knew it he was itching all over - even his toenails were itching.  So he jumped up and asked in a panic, “What’s going on here!!!?” 
.
And the young lady said, “You said you were anointed to relieve me of all my suffering and pain, so I thought you might be able to relieve me of these crabs.  The doctor said they were resistant to medication, but he wasn't anointed by God.  So say Amen, Reverend, and  HALLELUJAH!!!  I feel better already."



Eric L. Wattree
Http://wattree.blogspot.com
Ewattree@Gmail.com

Citizens Against Reckless Middle-Class Abuse (CARMA)

Religious bigotry: It's not that I hate everyone who doesn't look, think, and act like me - it's just that God does.

Sphere: Related Content